As a real estate professional, I look forward to serving you with all of your real estate needs. My priority is to help you attain your goals, whether that is buying, selling or investing in rental property. I strive to put my clients' needs first and will be your advocate in all transactions. As your agent, I'll keep you informed throughout the journey and work hard to make the experience a pleasurable one. I am an Iowa native and graduated from the University of Iowa. I am a Licensed Realtor at Miller Realty and a Certified Appraiser and the owner of Native Appraisal Company. When my husband Ted and I decided to start our family, we moved back to my hometown of Fairfield. My favorite thing to do is spend time with our two sons. I'm an outdoor enthusiast; I enjoy kayaking, biking, running, obstacle course challenges, gardening and watching my kids play sports. I'm goal oriented and always enjoy learning new things.
Fun Facts about Charity Richardson!
- Favorite food as a child? Fresh garden tomatoes.
- Favorite form of exercise? Dancing.
- If I could throw a party what kind would it be? 70’s costume party.
- What I miss most about being a kid? Playing baseball and swimming every summer day.
- My favorite sound? Newborn baby sounds.