My goal of Miller Realty is to make a difference in real estate. I just don't want to sell your house or help you find a new one. I want to be a part of your future. I will do it honestly, fairly, and hopefully impress you while doing it! I want to be your comfy pants, and old friend, that "something" that brings a smile to your face and makes you feel safe and confident about real estate decisions. I grew up in Charles City, Iowa. Being the second to last of nine, 5 brothers and 3 sisters, our parents taught us the value of having God in our lives, family, morals, and good old fashioned hard work. Buying a store in 2002 brought me to Fairfield. I fell in love, got married, bought an old farm house, survived a remodeling, and in November of 2008 my husband, Paul, and I became first-time parents of TWINS! John and Frances teach us everyday how to be parents and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. I can't imagine my life without them! Work with me and you will get a trustworthy real estate agent! I will find you a home that you will be able to afford. Or sell your home at a fair price. I look forward to meeting you!
Fun Facts about Kristin Miller!
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Not worrying about anything. Once you’re a parent,
you never stop worrying.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Anything involving a lake. Canoeing, kayaking,
boating, paddle board. There is something relaxing about being on the water.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? My grandmother, Frances.
She was so loving, caring and never said a bad word about anyone. She was a true lady.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Anything Garth Brooks.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry? The Notebook.
- What’s the hardest thing you have ever done? Saying goodbye to my father for the last time.